- The Calle Ocho Festival: A Grand Fiesta!
- Hometown Band, Brunch With Rosie, Takes Alabama by Storm
- The Knoxville Seven: The Seven who Started it All
- Rock Is Not Dead & Frankie Soleil is Here to Prove It
- Greed & Story in the Entertainment Industry
- It’s Official: The Eras Tour is Coming to Theatres Near You
- The Eye Behind the Concert: Shining a Light on the Photography of Christian Sarkine
- Gracie Abrams: The Next Pop Princess
- Zach Bryan: Country Music’s New ‘It’ Boy
- How Country Music Lost Its Twang
- Taylor Swift’s Eras Tour is Changing the Future of Concerts
- Taylor Swift May be “Cryptic and Machiavellian,” But the Swifties are Clever Too
- Barbie Changed the World…And so Did Her Soundtrack!
- Fuckleberry Hinn’s New Single, ‘Nobody,’ Out Now!
- Sof’s New Savage Track is the Diss Track of the Summer
- The Side Eyes Serve Up a Slice of Attitude with New Album, “What’s Your Problem?”
- Opal Eskar Wants Listeners to Open Their Minds This Summer with New Single
- Hilarie Sidney Returns to the Drums for The High Water Marks’ New Single
- Milly Raccoon’s “That Girl I Left Behind Me” is a Modern Ballad for History Lovers
- J Hacha De Zola’s “Do You” is the Anti-Love Song of the Summer
Donate to MusiCares & Buy us a coffee!
Coffee is the fuel that keeps writers & musicians going! Your donation helps this magazine run, and a portion will be donated to MusiCares. What is MusiCares? We’re glad you asked! MusiCares is a non-profit charity organization that helps musicians in need. They provide health and welfare services, including: *Mental Health & Addiction Recovery *Health Services, including Medical Emergencies & Preventative Dental & Medical Care *Humanitarian Efforts including basic living expenses (rent, utilities, car payments), career development, affordable housing, & senior services. MusiCares keeps the Arts alive by supporting the people who make it, just like our team at BLOCK THE NOISE! Magazine. Help us help others!